Friday, November 2, 2012

Concert on the Lawn

This bagpiper was giving a little noonday concert on the front lawn of Highlands United Methodist Church.  Not something you see every day!


Thérèse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thérèse said...

Really! I like the way the sun is shining in the background, and I guess this man is wearing a skirt??

William Kendall said...

Great black and white shot, Virginia.

Periodically I'll hear a piper at a distance if I'm downtown, and generally I'll be able to find where they are. Not everyone's favourite sound (for some bizarre reason), but I like the bagpipes.

Eeyore said...

Hey Virginia,
I have the same guy on my blog.
Hop over for a color shot.

I wonder if it was the same day, or if he's been there multiple times.

Pet said...

Not in Alabama :-)

FancyHorse said...

I love the sound of bagpipes!