Thursday, September 25, 2014

Playing With Sparks



I had the pleasure of visiting Chris Fennell's studio at Wade Sand and Gravel a few days ago.  Chris' sculpture defies the imagination.  Try and picture a Bicycle Tornado, car doors that will become a soaring hawk or a zillion baseball bats all welded together. His imagination is endless. I was thrilled  to watch the end of a huge outside art installation that will soon reside in Scottsdale.  He was kind enough to not only show me around but let me photograph the process. Another new friend. Thank you Chris!


3 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Great shots Virginia!

William Kendall said...

I can practically hear the sounds of the work being done just by looking at the shot.

Jack said...

Nicely done, Virginia! I hope you got another good image from this photo shoot that you can save for December 1.