Thursday, January 22, 2015

Color Explosion!

Oh yesterday was a very good photo day. I met my talented photographer friend Kimberly Wilson at Kevin Irwin's art studio. Kevin is a MULTI talented artist. Where to begin: ceramic artist, painter, glass blower, and jewelry maker, and it's all there in one fabulous old building. This was Kimberly's first visit but she is the proud owner of some of Kevin's pieces so she was thrilled to meet her. Kevin's a neighbor and I dearly love her and her work.

Today I feature the glass rods she uses in her bead and jewelry making. I'm including another photo of some finished pieces along with one of her whimsical cats that I dearly love. Not to worry, we'll be back!

4 comments:

s.c said...

Very nice color shot of the glass rods. I like it.

Andy said...

I am not a fan of B&W photography. This is way I prefer photos... with lots of colours.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Yeah, I love vibrant colours, very catchy photo that one!
Duncan In Kuantan

William Kendall said...

Beautiful work!