Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Thanks For the Memories






I created my Birmingham Daily Photo Blog in June 2008, after following Eric Tenin's Paris Daily Photo ( pictured on the bottom right). Six months later, after my second trip to Paris, Paris Through My Lens. was born.  Since that time I have visited Paris a total of 17 times and posted a photo of Paris almost every day. It's been a life/career changing experience for me. I have made so many friends with fellow bloggers and readers around the world. Many I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. I regret that this collage doesn't represent all of you, but it brought me so much pleasure today collecting these images.

With much regret, this seems like the right time to close both of my blogs. I am so grateful to all of  you who have followed and left comments of encouragement. I value your friendship. I will leave both blogs up so that if you choose, you can still do a search and perhaps finds some photos that you missed along the way. In the meantime, I will continue to post images on my Instagram @vjonesphoto and offer prints on my Etsy shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/VirginiaJones.

1 comment:

Bob Crowe said...

Virginia – CDP is not ending. The format will be different, mostly on FB and Blogger. I have agreed to become co-administrator. I’ll write more when I get to my office.