Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Window Seat


Lunch at Chez Lulu. My very fun and dear blog friend, Genie and I had a WONDERFUL lunch here yesterday. BTW, Genie has a terrific new blog that was birthed right here on my i Mac! .......Paris And Beyond. We met through my PTML blog, and share a very special love of Paris and France. After a delightful meeting last month, Genie met me in Paris and we had such fun seeing and photographing the city we both adore . Blogging has brought so many wonderful people into my life.... Genie you're one of em!

6 comments:

brattcat said...

It's true. CDP has opened the door to so many wonderful friendships. And the photographs aren't too shabby either : )

Halcyon said...

Looks like a very inviting seat!

Luis Gomez said...

Great post. Beautiful!

B SQUARED said...

I'm thinking world reunion before too much longer of all the CDP folks.

Bergson said...

une peinture

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Merci, Virginia! The gazpacho was divine accompanied by a French soundtrack, a handsome waiter, and great conversation. Thanks for all your help and tutoring!