Monday, February 6, 2012

I'll Take One In Every Color!


When it comes to scarves and pashminas, one can never have too many.  Yesterday I was downtown at Sojourns Fair Trade and took a few minutes to drool over these yummy pashminas made with cashmere and the proceeds benefit an orphange in Nepal.  I think Sojourns is just about the most fun shop in town, and for such a good cause.

From Sojourns' webesite:

The key goals of fair trade are to empower low-income, disadvantaged artisans, laborers and farmers around the globe, and to promote understanding between them and industrialized nations.


Sojourns
2017 3rd Ave. North

11 comments:

Thérèse said...

A good cause is always a good cause. Exactly what I would need right now!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Good merchandise from a good source for a good cause.

Pat said...

I'd buy one, too, but already have a lot I bought in India. They're beautiful and soft.

Andy said...

Nice capture. It looks like a waterfall of colours.

brattcat said...

I'm with you. There's always room on the hooks in my closet for one more scarf...well, actually, there isn't room for one more but I'd take one of each anyway

Janet said...

I'm thinkin' WARM! Warm colors, warm fabrics.

Luis Gomez said...

Lovely shot Virginia.

Daryl said...

Truly, one cannot possibly have too many scaves, pashminas, warm soft wool to wrap one's self in .. dee-vine

Tash said...

COLOR-iffic! Gimme some vibrant, deep, gorgeous (soft) color! Marvellous photo, V.

Jane Hards Photography said...

These are lush as my good friend Pete would say. Reminds me of megs weaves in NZ. Gorgeous, vibrant colours and very touchy feely pic.

PS. Yep this Babooskha. I'm being a brave girl and back to blogging, under my own name.Keep the sin bin handy though.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Delightful, and I understand that chat noir, Meeps, does all of her shopping there as well!