Wednesday, March 1, 2017

2017 Lenten Photo a Day Practice Day 1 - Heal



HEAL
My sweet little friend Grace, aka Amazing Grace, was just finishing her chemo when I took this photo. As you can see, her baby was healing too, with a band-aid on her boo boo. We are all grateful for Grace's recovery and continued healing.

For the next 40 days of Lent, I will be posting a photo each day using the list from RethinkChurch.org. I've been wanting a project to push my photography and I hope you will enjoy my offerings and maybe some of you might want to join as well. #rethinkchurch

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

A wonderful portrait. I hope the treatment's been successful for her.

Unknown said...

Her eyes just sparkle !!!

Janet said...

So sweet! Prayers for her full recovery!

TheChieftess said...

Beautiful shot of a beautiful little girl!

Kate said...

Sparkling eues and sweet smile. Heal little Grace!!