Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Very Véro!


 Véronique Vanblaere is the owner of Naked Art Gallery on Clairmont Avenue in the Forest Park neighborhood. I"m a lucky girl, because I just have to walk
 a block from my home to pop in and see what's new!  This is one delightfully fun and funky art gallery,  and she features 60 artists from all over the South.  She's a talented artist herself,  so be sure and have a look at her work.  Today, a few shots but I have more to share.

You can follow them on Facebook here

Naked Art Gallery
3831 Clairmont Avenue
Birmingham 


I will be teaching FROM SNAPSHOTS TO PHOTOGRAPHS at Samford After Sundown beginning Oct. 16th for 5 weeks.  Join us if you are in the Birmingham area.

2 comments:

Birdman said...

I'd love to join but it would be a LONG commute. And I get up early. Love this gallery. Look forward to seeing more stuff... ah art1

William Kendall said...

Looks very eclectic! I like it!