Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Church Series - All Saints' Chapel, Sewanee-






A few weeks ago I traveled to Sewanee-The University of the South in Tennessee with some very dear friends.  We made the trip to attend their Service of 9 Lessons and Carols, one that draws attendees from all over the south and who stand in line for hours to get a seat. for the three services.  My friends have been going for over 20 years and I was delighted to make the trip with them this year.  It is a beautiful campus, chapel and a candlelight service. I'm looking forward to next year already.  Today, a few photos for you.

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

nice




Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Daryl said...

What a pretty facade

Luis Gomez said...

Very nice Virginia.

Anonymous said...

It's a beaut.

TheChieftess said...

Looks like this could be in Paris???

Bob Crowe said...

Looks like it was imported from Cambridge or the University of Chicago, which look similar. I've heard of this place and the beauty of the campus but I don't know anything about it.