Monday, September 24, 2012

Shoot Out On Morris Avenue


St. Louis Daily Photoblogger Bob Crowe, and his lovely wife Carolyn visited me earlier this month.  Bob and I have been blog friends since I started this blog in June 2008. We finally met face to face and got to shoot up Birmingham.  We photographers have some crazy ways of getting just the right angle on a shot!

TODAY ONLY, Zazzle has 30% off on cases. See the sidebar for my Paris/Meeps iPhone cases. Click on it and it will take you right there. Shop till you drop!

7 comments:

Olivier said...

j'avais reconnu le style de Bob avant meme de lire le texte...il est inimitable ;) Superbe bob et bien vu Virginia

s.c said...

Great action shot and the B&W gives it a more reportage like atmosphere. Thanks for showing.

SRQ said...

That's funny. One of my friends has some of the greatest stances when she takes photos -- but it works. Hope all's well in your corner of the world.

Thérèse said...

Super prise! Quel souvenir!

TheChieftess said...

Haha!!! I can sooo relate!!!

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha ha. I hope that photo turned out okay.

Bob Crowe said...

Nice ass.