Saturday, August 26, 2017

Where Artists Create - Emily's Gallery


To view all of Emily's amazing large scale charcoal and egg tempura botanicals on Belgian linen, please visit her website below.






I will be teaching From Snapshots to Creative Photographs at Vestavia Hills UMC's Conservatory of the Arts tis fall starting Thursday, Sept. 7- Oct. 5. To register, email Ellen Bryant at coa@vhumc.org. This class is designed for amateur photographers who want to improve their photographs. Working knowledge of your camera is required and any camera type from point and shoots to DSLR. Message me with any questions. Please share! Thank you.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Bob Crowe said...

These are tricking my eye. Looking at the screen, I can't tell if they are drawing, fabric or the real thing. Some of each, I suppose.