Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Calling All Artists!


Please join me for  Art in Avondale Park's annual art show on Saturday, May 5 from 10-4.  This is an  event that the whole family will enjoy.  In addition to the art exhibits, there will be many hands on art activities for the children, plus pony rides, clowns and much more.  Come and enjoy the newly renovated Avondale Park and support the arts and the community!

Admission fee for artists is just $25 and non-profit groups are FREE!  The artist application is HERE.


"The mission of Art in Avondale Park Alliance, Inc. is to inspire children to discover their
talents through a wide variety of artmaking lessons provided by local art teachers, artists and community volunteers. "

10 comments:

brattcat said...

i hope you'll be there with your camera.

Pat said...

Love that red.

Virginia said...

I'll be there selling my work! :)
V

Luis Gomez said...

Love your picture V.

Daryl said...

I hope you sell out!

Rob said...

Will you be finger painting with that red jar?

cieldequimper said...

I wish I could!

If your girls wore smock dresses, then they would have fitted in perfectly in Versailles! :-)

Petrea Burchard said...

Virginia, I do believe you could take a picture of a cigarette butt and make it beautiful.

Nathalie said...

I agree with Petrea!

Unknown said...

What a great shot! It has your signature, V.! :-)