Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Au Revoir... à bientôt !


Today I leave for Paris to gather as many new photographs as I can snap. This is the very first time I've put my dear Birmingham Alabama Daily Photoblog on hold.  It was a big decision as I've posted every day for five and a  half years!  It's time for me to take a brief vacation, and just relax and enjoy the city I call my second home. I'll be back and posting again here on the 24th. I hope you, my faithful and dear readers will come back for more from Birmingham.... the Magic City!

11 comments:

Dina said...

Bon voyage. Have a great time in your beloved Paris!

FancyHorse said...

Oh yes, I'll be back! Enjoy your time in Paris. Au revoir!

LOLfromPasa said...

Of course we will! Have fun and enjoy Paris.

Stuart said...

Bienvenue à Paris !

William Kendall said...

Have a great trip, Virginia!

RedPat said...

I'm jealous - wishing I was heading that way too! Enjoy!!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Have a great trip, and we will look forward to your return.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Have a great time photographing Paris! I'm sure it's going to be great fun!

Duncan In Kuantan

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Have a fab vacation. Bundle up, it's cold out there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you lucky duck. I'm sure you're in the middle of a wonderful time.

Thérèse said...

Enjoy as much as you can.
Excellent séjour en France.