Saturday, July 11, 2009

Come Sail Away!

I have another guest photographer today, my son -in-law Jason. He took this shot of my daughter Kathleen while they were sailing in Santa Rosa Sound at Navarre Beach, FL. This photo was even published in "Latitudes and Attitudes" sailing magazine. Congratulations to Jason for being the first in our family to be published!!!! I'm running on empty here in Paris. It's been a loooonnnnggg day. More tomorrow!

How about Styx playing "Come Sail Away" today?

Paris Update: My luggage has been found!

7 comments:

Jilly said...

Super shot, well done Jason.

Just seen about the luggage. Over to visit Paris.

Kcalpesh said...

Well done Jason... the picture has a very relaxing mood!! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jason! So many beautiful subjects for you to photograph in the Lawrence household!!!!You can't miss! And, this photo makes us all want to be THERE---Sailin' Away! J Reed

Thérèse said...

You'll be the next who knows!

Char said...

gorgeous shot!

Jane Hards Photography said...

This really is take me home Kathleen. It's also a wonderful portrait with a twist.

TheChieftess said...

Love the photo Jason...I'm not surprised it was picked up for a sailing magazine...perfect!!!